[Nut-upsuser] cross-compiling nut

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 15:47:52 UTC 2011

On Jul 30, 2011, at 11:09 AM, Tilman Glotzner wrote:

> - Is there a config  option to only compile only a particular ups
> driver (to reduce the size of the image) ?

$ ./configure --help
   [--with-drivers=driver[,driver]]
                           Only use specific drivers (all)

I suppose the word "use" isn't the most descriptive here.

Or, if you are rebuilding manually, you can just use "cd drivers; make
apcsmart"

> - And is there an configure option to provide my own config file in
> etc ? etc resides on the flash as well...
> - And is there a command line option for upsdrvctl to read a config
> file other than /etc/ups.conf ?

Not sure what you mean here by "provide your own" - you can change the
configuration file path with "--sysconfdir=...", which could be placed
on another filesystem.