[Nut-upsuser] Liebert UPS GXT3 and Debian 6

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:04:22 UTC 2011

On Jun 8, 2011, at 6:29 AM, Don Gould wrote:

> it was suggested to me that nut might support my new ups.
>
> I have a headless debian box that it will be powering.
>
> Can someone tell me what packages I need to install?

The base package for NUT in Debian is just called "nut" (currently at
version 2.4.3):

    http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/nut

However, I don't think any of the NUT developers currently own a GXT3,
and we are waiting to hear back from another user as to whether the
latest version of NUT handles that device any better.