[Nut-upsuser] Liebert UPS GXT3 and Debian 6

Juan Pablo Valles juanpablovalles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:35:32 UTC 2011

Hi Charles,

I´ve try get_descriptor.
Here are the results:

# lsusb -v
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 003 Device 005: ID 10af:0008 Liebert Corp. PowerSure Interactive UPS
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub

The first run as root

# ./get_descriptor 003 005 1 0 0 128 0x22 0
Warning: could not set config 1: Device or resource busy
Warning: could not set alt intf 0/0: Connection timed out
Can't get endpoint 128 descriptor 0x22 index 0: error sending control
message: Protocol error

The second run as root

# ./get_descriptor 003 005 1 0 0 128 0x22 0
Warning: could not set config 1: Protocol error
Warning: could not set alt intf 0/0: Protocol error
Can't get endpoint 128 descriptor 0x22 index 0: error sending control
message: Protocol error

I could try again anything!

Juan Pablo