[Nut-upsuser] NUT HCL List

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:15:26 UTC 2011

2011/6/13 Angela Williams <angierfw at gmail.com>

> Hi All!

Hi Angela,

> Just an update! The snmp driver seems quite happy with an APC AP9618
> managment
> card in an APC Smart-UPS RT 5000 XL UPS.

thanks for your report.
I've just committed (r3105) the following information to the HCL:

"APC"    "ups"    "3"    "Smart-UPS RT XL"    "AP9618 SNMP monitoring
card"    "snmp-ups"
"APC"    "ups"    "3"    "(various)"    "AP9618 SNMP monitoring card"
"snmp-ups"

> I have an APC AP9630 to test in the near future so will give and update on
> that one too!

whenever you have these results, please send in.
it may take time to be processed, though...

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com