[Nut-upsuser] [Nut-upsdev] UPS on Freenas

Bobby Kent bpkent at wholeworldwindow.net
Tue Jun 28 21:00:00 UTC 2011

Hi John,

You should use the Linux (or equivalent) command lsusb to find the USB
Vendor and Product Id, e.g.:

# lsusb
[...]
Bus 004 Device 002: ID 0764:0601 Cyber Power System, Inc.
Bus 004 Device 003: ID 050d:0751 Belkin Components
[...]
#

I’m not sure whether this is duplicate information, my mailbox was filled by
the attachments to your previous email.  Might be an idea to reduce the
resolution a little before sending (see attached), or using a service like
photobucket and provide a link ...