[Nut-upsuser] NUT 2.6.0-1 for Windows Beta package released

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu May 19 12:43:00 UTC 2011

Dear NUT users,

Thanks to Fred Bohé work, we now have a complete NUT port on Windows,
sponsored by Eaton.

We hereby release a first Beta package (2.6.0-1), following a light tests
plan on our side, and would welcome as much feedback as possible.

So, if you can take 5-10 mn to install and test this MSI package on your
Windows system(s), the link is there:
http://www.networkupstools.org/source/2.6/NUT-Installer-2.6.0-1.msi

In case it is needed, Fred may come up with a detailed installation /
configuration procedure, just let us know.

@Ronald: I never got time to contact you and the WinNUT team to collaborate
on this effort (sorry about this, time lacks cruelly), but your contribution
would be more than welcome.
Could you please discuss this with Andrew and maratx32, and get back to us
to consolidate and complete this work?

cheers,
Arnaud
--