[Nut-upsuser] Displaying of the HCL legend (was: Socomec UPS)

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:01:11 UTC 2011

Hey Seb,

> I can't remember why I used that fancy (and largely broken) script tag,
> but in any case, the attached patch should work better across all browsers.
> I could not test properly since I'm on lucid and it doesn't have the right
> version of asciidoc and I don't have the time right now to try backports,
> so I'm not absolutely certain the weird script tag was not actually needed
> for some reason.

well, the one you saw and fixed (type="application/javascript;version=1.7")
is the one that I already modified.
You one was "type="text/javascript1.7"", and seemed to worked up to JS
1.5...

damn Javascript!

thanks for your help :)
and if you have 5 mn more, I have one more thing to fix in the HCL
filtering algorithm that break colorization...

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com