[Nut-upsuser] PowerCOM BNT-800AP (0d9f:0004)

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:56:42 UTC 2011

Hi Pavel,

first, please keep the traffic on the list, since other users may be
interested in these info...

2011/10/6 Павел Гуменюк <pavel.gumenyuk at gmail.com>:
> Hi Arnaud,
> Great news. So, it could be working.
> It means that I need to get trunk version of compiled driver for windows,
> isn't it?
> Should I compile it with gcc or other C compiler?
> Thank U

I'll defer to Fred to answer on this one.
the base is Mingw, but the Windows port is still on a separate branch
(ie, not the trunk).
whereas your fix is actually in the trunk...

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com