[Nut-upsuser] Windows 2008 R2 USBHID-UPS VendorID & Serial

Ian Wells Ian.Wells at precision-point.com
Thu Sep 1 13:15:25 UTC 2011

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the reply.

The actual configuration file uses regular double quotes, not smart quotes (these got added erroneously in the email).

I originally tried a number of variations, both including and exclude quotes.
The behaviour is still evident, even when omitting the serial line, and just including  vendorid, which has no quotes at all.

Regards,

Ian Wells