[Nut-upsuser] Tripp-Lite Internet350Ser

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:17:13 UTC 2011

Ivan, Charles, Thomas,

2011/9/4 IVAN ESCOBAR <iescobar at unet.edu.ve>

> Hello,
>
> I'm newbie with NUT, I'm trying to get work a *Tripp-Lite Internet350Ser*,
> a small UPS with serial port.
>
> The only reference about, is a modification patch that Mr. Patrick Levesque
> did for NUT 2.4.1 but the actual 2.6.1 looks to not have it yet.
>
> I tried all tripp and generic drivers but no success.
>
> Has anyone luck with this Tripp-Lite model?

@Charles & Thomas: digging back the mail Ivan mentionned, I found you would
probably have a more suitable answer than mine. I don't even have an idea of
a driver to point apart from genericups!

@Ivan: if you have a cable diagram provided, please send it in.

cheers,
Arnaud

--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com
Conseiller Municipal - Saint Bernard du Touvet