[Nut-upsuser] Compilation error: NUT 2.6.2 --without-snmp

Sergey Talchuk tals1975 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 20:56:36 UTC 2011

Hi Arnaud,

Now   I   get   another  error  (maybe  because my system doesn't have
IPv6. Unfortunately I didn't find AI_NUMERICSERV in /usr/include/netdb.h).
Can you tell me what workaround would be good for me?

nutscan-ip.c: In function `nutscan_cidr_to_ip':
nutscan-ip.c:243: error: `AI_NUMERICSERV' undeclared (first use in this function)
nutscan-ip.c:243: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
nutscan-ip.c:243: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[3]: *** [libnutscan_la-nutscan-ip.lo] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

cheers,