[Nut-upsuser] LiebertPSP

Tim Gould tgould at reverb.com.au
Sat Jan 14 12:38:20 UTC 2012

Shutdown test was successful, including a slave client. They both shut down cleanly starting at 38% as configured below.

Only issue was that as it hit this threshold, it also reported Replace Battery (ups.status had RB) , and "upsmon[3265]: UPS shed at localhost battery needs to be replaced" appeared in syslog.

After the systems were powered on and mains restored, this went away.

If ups.load is supposed to be Watts then according to my power meter it probably needs an extra zero at the end.

Thanks, Tim.