[Nut-upsuser] Support for Online Yunto and Zinto

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:53:54 UTC 2012

2012/1/31 Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
> On Jan 30, 2012, at 3:15 PM, Mario wrote:
>
>> I have a Yunto e a Zanto ups connected with usb with id 06da:0002 and 06da:0601.
>>
>> I have seen that people had some success using megatec driver.
>>
>> But now megatec is replaced by blazer-usb and I am not able to use my upses
>> under nut.
>>
>> Can you help me?
>
> Some additional information would be useful:
>
> http://www.networkupstools.org/support.html#_request_help

seconded. we need more info to be able to help you!

side comment:
the only USB ID related to 0x06da that is known by blazer_usb is 0x06da:0x0003

this means that you must provide "vendorid" and "productid" params to
the driver, either by using "-x" or by mentioning these in ups.conf:

[mydev]
    driver = blazer_usb
    port = auto
    vendorid = 06da
    productid = 0601

"subdriver = ippon" will probably be needed too.

Then send us back the debug output of the driver, ie (as root):
$ /path/to/blazer_usb -DDDDD -a <upsname>

Let it run for a minute or so, then stop it using Ctrl+C.

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com