[Nut-upsuser] Unable to disable beeper on Powercom Imperial IMP-525AP

Sergey Talchuk tals1975 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:50:24 UTC 2012

Hi Arnaud,

Unfortunately, I did not get an answer from the manufacturer's support.
However, in the forum I got to know that the ability to disable the beeper
had been added in 2010 only.
http://forum.pcm.ru/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12642
http://forum.pcm.ru/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10376

So UPS devices which where built after 2010 should support this option.

Thank you,
Sergey