[Nut-upsuser] Unable to disable beeper on Powercom Imperial IMP-525AP

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:02:18 UTC 2012

2012/9/24 Sergey Talchuk <tals1975 at gmail.com>

> Hi Arnaud!

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for you reply.
> Please find the file attached.

I forgot to ask you to compress the output before sending it to the list
(we have a 40Kb limit).

Could you please do the following tests:
# upscmd -u {NUT_USER} -p {NUT_PASSWORD} powercom beeper.toggle 2
# upscmd -u {NUT_USER} -p {NUT_PASSWORD} powercom beeper.toggle disable

check the beeper.status and send me back the *compressed* output.
Depending on your feedback, I should be able to address this
programmatically.

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix / Opensource Engineering Expert - Eaton -
http://opensource.eaton.com

> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> 2012/9/19 Sergey Talchuk <tals1975 at gmail.com>
>>
>>> Hi Arnaud!
>>>

>> Hi Sergey
>>
>> Powercom Imperial IMP-525AP seems to be fully compatible with NUT.
>>> Unfortunately, I can not disable beeper.
>>>
>>> upscmd -u {NUT_USER} -p {NUT_PASSWORD} powercom beeper.toggle
>>> returns *OK*, however, ups.beeper.status=enabled
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Sergey
>>>
>>> ==========
>>> Additional info:
>>> 1)
>>> $ upsc powercom
>>> battery.charge: 100
>>> battery.charge.low: 10
>>> battery.charge.warning: 30
>>> battery.date: 2010/01/01
>>> battery.runtime: 2432
>>> battery.type: PbAc
>>> device.mfr: POWERCOM Co.,LTD
>>> device.model:   UPS  IMP--525AP FW3.A2
>>> device.serial: 3A2-0000-0001
>>> device.type: ups
>>> driver.name: usbhid-ups
>>> driver.parameter.pollfreq: 30
>>> driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
>>> driver.parameter.port: auto
>>> driver.version: 2.6.5
>>> driver.version.data: PowerCOM HID 0.3
>>> driver.version.internal: 0.37
>>> input.frequency: 50.0
>>> input.voltage: 230.0
>>> input.voltage.nominal: 220