[Nut-upsuser] Triplite Lock's when on battery

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Fri Sep 28 15:43:14 UTC 2012

On 09/28/2012 06:27 PM, twhitney at clearbearing.com wrote:
> quick question, Is there an issue with centos 5 that prevents it from
> running Nut greater then 2.2.3 ?

     No. It's just that there are no official packages. I have tried
just yesterday to compile 2.6.6 and failed due to incompatible autoconf
versions ( 2.59 in centos 5 vs 2.63 in C6), so a a bit more work will be
needed. Unfortunately I am extremely busy with other tasks and cannot
patch it for the moment.
     OTOH I have a nut-2.4.3-4.el6 source package which I am almost sure
that compiled just fine and was used successfully an year ago on
Centos5. If anyone wants it I will gladly share it.

     manuel