[Nut-upsuser] ippon back power pro 700 on FreeBSD 9.1-R

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 01:37:21 UTC 2013

On Apr 28, 2013, at 1:10 PM, Alexander Lunev wrote:

> I can't move to blazer_ser - computer have no COM port. What can be
> done in this situation?

If you need to get this up and running quickly, I would recommend getting a USB-to-serial port that is well supported by FreeBSD.

The values you are getting with blazer_usb don't follow the same pattern as some of the other USB issues seen on older versions of FreeBSD, so debugging that could take a while.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail