[Nut-upsuser] nut package with Riello UPS support

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 12:03:42 UTC 2013

On Jul 31, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Pavel Potcheptsov (EKTOS) wrote:

> I'll test it.
> I'm a bit confused with cgi-bin. I have made a lot of hosts.conf copies and didn't understand
> where does upsstats trying to find hosts.conf

[...]

> # tail /var/www/logs/error_log
> upsstats: Can't open /conf/nut/hosts.conf: No such file or directory
> upsstats: Can't open /conf/nut/hosts.conf: No such file or directory

It looks like there might have been a problem parsing the configure arguments, because "/conf/nut/hosts.conf" doesn't sound like a standard path.

Or maybe OpenBSD intends for CGI scripts to run chroot()ed in /var/www, so that path prefix gets removed?

I would check the ./configure parameters in the package script again.