[Nut-upsuser] Get Nut to Shutdown Computer After a Few Minutes on Battery

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Sat Aug 10 01:25:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Also to add to my question:

The documentation says I should have a file name upssched-cmd on my
system. But there is no file named that on my system. I installed via
apt-get install nut if that's relevant. If it turns out I should
uninstall everything and install via "make" then I'll do that, it's
happened before that the package install doesn't do things right.

Either way I would appreciate support please.