[Nut-upsuser] Delayed UPS start up after shutdown?

Angel Tsankov fn42551 at fmi.uni-sofia.bg
Fri Dec 6 14:14:36 UTC 2013

Hello.

I am faced with a configuration where the OS (Debian 6.0.8) and the PC
shut down before the UPS (MGE Protection Center 675). Also, the UPS
restores power to attached devices as soon as main power is back but the
PC does not detect power restorations that occur less than a couple of
seconds, say 10, after its power supply has been cut. As a result, if
main power comes back within 10 seconds after the UPS has been shut
down, the UPS will power up the PC but the latter will not start.

Does anyone have an idea how I could handle this situation?

Regards:
Angel Tsankov