[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart-UPS 1500; system shutdown is not initiated.

Christian chanlists at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:10:28 UTC 2013

Charles,

the unit has two redundant power supplies, with only one hooked up to
the UPS. So I should be able to do a deep test with the machine itself,
right? I have tried it, but it aborts at some point...

For the quick test, it discharges the battery a bit, then recharges, but
once it is back to 100%, upsc still gives me:

ups.test.result: No test initiated

Is that expected?

Best,

Christian