[Nut-upsuser] several problems with Powercom BNT-500AP

Mārtiņš Puķītis mp3 at hello.lv
Sat Jun 8 16:57:00 UTC 2013

Thanks for the support.
Here's list of when transition to battery with return to utility power within a few seconds occurred in last few days:
Wednesday
1:41
11:48
11:54
12:59
13:42
14:42
18:13
18:14
Thursday
5:23
Friday
5:12
7:39
7:43
Saturday
7:34

Here's list of when messages that battery needs replacement occurred:
Wednesday
20:34
Thursday
9:07
23:09
Friday
18:25
Saturday
7:32
19:47

I'll take a longer driver log. This page (http://www.networkupstools.org/support.html) says that to take a driver log NUT should be stopped, so I won't be able to tell when these events occurred within a driver log.