[Nut-upsuser] Server 2012 - 64bit UPSD Crash

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 11:09:48 UTC 2013

On Jun 28, 2013, at 7:40 AM, Ge-org Brohammer wrote:

>   0.046800     Connected to UPS [sspro]: blazer_usb-sspro
>   0.046800     Can't open c:\Program Files
> (x86)\NUT\sbin\..\etc/upsd.users: No
> such file or directory

[...]

> ←--- Connecting with upsc at this moment
>  46.238943     Out of memory: No such file or directory [The system
> detected an invalid pointer address in attempting to use a pointer argument
> in a call.
> ]

These things shouldn't be connected, but what happens if you create an empty upsd.users file in the etc directory?

I'm grasping at straws here. Unfortunately, our Windows branch maintainer has been MIA for a bit. Maybe someone else with a similar system can offer some more debugging suggestions.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail