[Nut-upsuser] Power ware 5110 "not the right sequence received"

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 03:57:24 UTC 2013

On Mar 6, 2013, at 10:23 PM, Paul Barber wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a fix for the 2.524187 Communications with UPS lost: get_answer: not the right sequence received 19!!! error?

I am not very familiar with this driver, but it does seem like this has been patched in the development codebase after 2.6.5 was released:

   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.monitoring.nut.user/7302 (with a bugfix for that patch later)

A number of additional BCM/XCP fixes have been rolled into this branch:

   https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/tree/bcmxcp

You can grab a snapshot from that page, or clone via git. Let us know if you need a snapshot which does not require autoconf and automake.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail