[Nut-upsuser] EATON 5PX with nut 2.6 on ubuntu 12.04

Sabine GOUDARD sabine.goudard at st-etienne.archi.fr
Wed Mar 13 07:04:46 UTC 2013

 Hello
I almost managed to make everything work
my server isn't in prodution because i had some problem on others system
but last week i come back and i run an update on ubuntu 12.04.1 to 12.04.2
I don't known if its' the reaseon or if someone has change something but
scripts no longer work
I have a message "returned 2"
Can you help me because I don't find how to solve this
thanks
Best regards
 sabine

--

Sabine Goudard
Service Informatique et Multimédia

Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Saint-Étienne
1, rue Buisson BP 94
42003 Saint-Étienne Cedex 1
Tél. : 04 77 42 35 42
Fax : 04 77 42 35 40