[Nut-upsuser] How to shutdown the system and put UPS in stayoff status rather than in return status

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:45:37 UTC 2013

On Mar 15, 2013, at 11:58 AM, Roberto Martelli wrote:

> My only problem is that I would like to change the behavior of the NUT
> driver "blazer_ups" when you turn off the system but I do not know how
> to do.

Not all hardware supported by the blazer_* drivers will accept this command. Try setting things up so that you can send a shutdown.stayoff command with upscmd (preferably when the computer is *not* plugged into that UPS). Note any delays that occur (check the man page, I think the default is 3 minutes). If that works, you can manually send this as part of the shutdown sequence, but timing might be interesting.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail