[Nut-upsuser] UPS don't reset

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 13:00:41 UTC 2013

On Mar 28, 2013, at 4:35 PM, Bzzz wrote:

> Debian sid package v. 2.6.4-2.3
> UPS nitram elite 2002 700VA (serial port)
> MOBO A7V8X-X
> ================================
>
> Hi list,
>
> Everything work fine, except after an AC supply shortage:
> the UPS don't come back to a normal behavior, it stays
> on battery (of course, it works right w/o any cable).

I assume (based on the HCL) that you are using genericups, type 16?

From the man page:

       16 = Nitram Elite 2002

           [CP=DTR+RTS] [OL=CTS] [LB=-DCD] [SD=???]

This means that the driver does not know how to shut down the UPS when it sees the LB signal. Do you have any documentation or manufacturer's software for the UPS?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail