[Nut-upsuser] Best Ferrups (bestfcom patch)

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue May 14 13:15:42 UTC 2013

On May 11, 2013, at 12:04 PM, Bo Kersey wrote:

> I propose the following patch to fix the battery.charge (% battery full) reading.

Committed. Thank you for an easy-to-apply patch with a helpful explanation.

> Thanks for your consideration.  I know this is an old UPS (1995) but it still works and I'd like to keep using it :)

Agreed, we don't want to make a working UPS obsolete. Honestly, part of the reason why this project takes a more conservative approach to change is that we know there are a lot of older yet reliable serial UPSes out there that don't require as much "care and feeding" on the software side as the USB UPSes do. If we ever inadvertently break support for one of the serial models, please let us know.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail