[Nut-upsuser] APC AP9617 SNMP returns strange errors

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:57:40 UTC 2013

On May 15, 2013, at 4:16 AM, lutz.niederer at gmx.net wrote:

> root at abex:/etc/nut# upsdrvctl -DDDD shutdown apc10001
> Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.6.4
>   0.000000
> If you're not a NUT core developer, chances are that you're told to enable debugging [...]
>   0.000280     Shutdown UPS: apc10001
>   0.000304     exec:  /lib/nut/snmp-ups -a apc10001 -k

The message that you trimmed was intended to explain that if you want more debug messages, you need to call the driver directly with the -D flags, e.g. "/lib/nut/snmp-ups -DDDD -a apc10001 -k".

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the inner workings of the SNMP driver.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail