[Nut-upsuser] APC AP9617 SNMP returns strange errors

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed May 15 12:34:14 UTC 2013

On May 15, 2013, at 8:18 AM, lutz.niederer at gmx.net wrote:

> So maybe a problem with "90" vs 90 ?

Probably. I don't have an SNMP-capable UPS here, so if you could send the logs from passing the debug flags the driver directly (/lib/nut/snmp-ups -DDDD -a apc10001 -k), it would be easier for me to follow along in the code. I recommend saving the log to a file (via 'script' or 'tee') and compressing it to keep the list post to a reasonable size.

I suspect that the type is coming from the SNMP MIB definition. Could you also send the ups.conf file contents?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail