[Nut-upsuser] NUT proxy?

Ruzsinszky Attila ruzsinszky.attila at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 06:53:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

I want to use nut-cgi from a centralized machine.

There are two firewalls which run upsmon. upsmon connected to the real upsd
which run two machines behind the firewall. So upsmon is using LAN for
communicating to upsd.

First problem:
I can't connect to upsmon with upsstats.cgi because upsmon not listen on
TCP port.

Second problem:
How can I check more upsd with upsmon? All upsd are listen to the default
port on different machines. For example I'd like an upsmon on TCP1, the
other one on TCP2, etc.

I want to check the UPSs from a centralized place but there is a firewall
between upsd and upsstats.cgi and port forwarding not allowed.

If this explanation not too clear I can draw a simple chart.

TIA,
Ruzsi