[Nut-upsuser] 06da:0002 Phoenixtec Power Co., Ltd UPS

janc at telefonica.net janc at telefonica.net
Mon Dec 1 17:32:09 UTC 2014

Hi Charles.

Thanks for your reply.

I have no idea about the original software, this UPS has never been
working and nobody knows about it.

I test with blazer_usb with no success, but I will try to get that
nutdrv_qx, it is not in my Debian Wheezy distribution of Nut.

I will take in acount to reset with power off in case commands goes
wrong.

Regards.

--
Jose Angel Navarro Cortes
email: janc at telefonica.net
web: http://janc.es/
Usuario Linux: #49178

El 14.12.01 08:04:05 > Charles Lepple dijo: