[Nut-upsuser] Do I need to configure times and percents?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 01:26:04 UTC 2014

On Dec 1, 2014, at 9:31 AM, Victor Porton <porton at narod.ru> wrote:

> 01.12.2014, 16:27, "Charles Lepple" <clepple at gmail.com>:
>>>  $ upsrw -l advice
>>>  upsrw: invalid option -- 'l'
>>
>> I suppose I should read the documentation every once in a while :-)
>>
>> "upsrw advice"
>
> "upsrw advice" outputs nothing.

Then the driver does not have any control over the shutdown/startup timers.

As mentioned earlier, you can use the "ignorelb" setting if the default LB settings do not work.

You can also use upssched, which I can't personally recommend, but many people prefer to set up their own timers to shut down after a specific amount of time on battery.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail