[Nut-upsuser] EATON 9SX not display battery.charge

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:22:27 UTC 2014

On Dec 29, 2014, at 10:03 AM, Ярослав Бабаянц <freemgm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any news?
>
> Send dubug with explore one more time
> in attach

Unless I am mistaken, there is no new information in the latest debug output.

One odd thing in the HID dump is that DesignCapacity appears twice, with very different values:

(These are both 'Type: Feature'.)

From pdcv10.pdf, UPS.BatterySystem.Battery.DesignCapacity should be in CapacityMode units, and CapacityMode==2 is %. But since CapacityMode is in UPS.PowerSummary, maybe it refers to UPS.PowerSummary.DesignCapacity instead. The 18000 might be mAh or mWh.

It is also possible that one of UPS.PowerSummary.DesignCapacity or UPS.PowerSummary.FullChargeCapacity was intended to be RemainingCapacity. You can verify this by forcing the UPS onto battery power until the front panel displays a charge lower than 100%.

I do not see any items which are likely to be runtime.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail