[Nut-upsuser] compatable driver

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 03:09:05 UTC 2014

On Feb 7, 2014, at 10:04 PM, Muley wrote:

> Hi Charles,
>
> I tried the product ID option with the same result.

Hmm, it should have failed with a different error message, probably something about permissions.

What if you try:

/lib/nut/usbhid-ups -a name-of-ups -u root -x productid=3016

> Will 2.7.1 run on Fedora 14?

Not sure, I tend not to use RPM-based systems myself. We have a Fedora autobuilder, but that only checks whether the code compiles.

Please keep replies on the list. Hopefully someone else from the list can answer that - maybe Fedora has a backports system?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail