[Nut-upsuser] Eaton Powerware 5110 - some stats not reported

Greg Vickers daehenoc at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 13 00:46:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've hooked up an Eaton Powerware 5110 to Ubuntu 13.10 server, and
configured nut appropriately.  The cgi scripts are working fine, but on
upsstats.cgi, the Batter, UPS Temp and Battery Runtime fields are all
blank - and there are no entries for these values in the 'All data' tree.

I've checked the man page for bcmxcp_usb
(http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/man/bcmxcp_usb.html), there isn't
any information there about not reporting these values, have I done
something wrong, or is this driver not able to get this information from
this UPS?

Thanks,
Greg