[Nut-upsuser] NUT v2.7.1 - Not working on UPS SOLA BASIC SR MICRONET XRN-21-481

Victor Romero victor.tuxie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 05:55:03 UTC 2014

Hi Charles!

Thanks a lot for your response.

Now I figure why the isbmex driver was not working. On the other hand I've
tried to run the command suggested. But no success.

I got this information when running the dmesg command after running the
modprobe

$ sudo modprobe ftdi_sio vendor=0x0483 product=0x0035

[35816.111760] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
[35816.111792] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
[35816.111814] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
[35816.136413] usbcore: registered new interface driver ftdi_sio
[35816.136440] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for FTDI USB Serial
Device

$ ls -lrt /dev/ttyUSB*
ls: cannot access /dev/ttyUSB*: No such file or directory

$ lsmod | grep ft
ftdi_sio               43826  0
usbserial              37161  1 ftdi_sio

As per the FTDI documentation I would expect a response message like

USB Serial Device converter now attached to ttyUSB0

but not.

:) Is there any other suggestion

Best regards

Victor