[Nut-upsuser] User defined variables in upsstats.html

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 14:04:32 UTC 2014

On Feb 18, 2014, at 3:48 PM, Tom Parker wrote:

> I would like to set lower thresholds for temperature than are set in the
> UPSes for my web page but I cannot figure out how to pass a value that
> is not a variable into IFBETWEEN.

It does not look like the parser handles plain numbers. It might be possible with JavaScript. You could also set an "override.*" variable in ups.conf, or even create a new variable there if you don't want to mask the value returned by the UPS.

http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/man/ups.conf.html

I created an issue to remind us about your original question, though:

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/106

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail