[Nut-upsuser] Question about voltage threshold setting in NUT

Shen Chuan shen at minutekey.com
Wed Jun 4 18:38:58 UTC 2014

Hello,

We have an Eaton 3S 550 UPS using NUT tool to send power loss event. By
default the power voltage threshold is set to 85 volts. If the voltage is
less than 85 volts, it will trigger ONBATT event from NUT. Is there a way
in NUT we can change the threshold from 85 volts to a lower voltage like 40
volts?

We were trying to change ups.conf to modify the output of upsc ..., but
looks like it never pickup the new settings.

Thank you so much for your help

Regards

Shen