[Nut-upsuser] Liebert PSA "On Battery" report

Derek Harding derek at lagham.org.uk
Sat Oct 18 04:33:10 UTC 2014

This is the last post in the old thread:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2011-February/006651.html

I'm marginally reluctant to install a non-standard release on a customer
server because I may not be the next person to have to work on it,
however, I do agree the most recent is usually the first port-of-call.
Since it seems the fix didn't get followed through, I'll wait on that
one (new usbhid.c, liebert.c and Belkin.c?)

Yes, I did mean upsd - touch-typing slipped a line!

:-) D