[Nut-upsuser] Anyone still have a Tripp-Lite 3004-protocol USB UPS?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 19:24:06 UTC 2015

I was cleaning up some digital detritus when I ran across an old SVN
branch for the proprietary Tripp Lite 3004 USB protocol (the non-PDC
variety). It looks very similar to the binary 3005 protocol, which has
been added to NUT, but I'd like to have someone sanity-check things
before we claim compatibility.

Any volunteers?

I'm not sure what models this covers, except maybe the SMART1050SLT.
These are units with USB ID 09AE:0001, and they get further along in
the detection sequence with the tripplite_usb driver than with the
other USB drivers.

--
- Charles Lepple