[Nut-upsuser] Need the date included in nuts -wall msgs.

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Aug 18 07:27:21 UTC 2015

Greetings all;

Is it possible to set a logging option in one of the config files so that
when we have a 1 second power bump, the date is included, both in the
log, and in the -wall broadcast?

We apparently have a substation regulator in the process of failing, and
the recycle isn't normally slow enough to reset the clocks, but it
killing one of my computers w/o actually causing a reboot.

And I need to be able to quote bible and verse to the local electron
peddlars in order to get them to service the failing piece of gear.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)