[Nut-upsuser] Need help with Tripp Lite SMART1300LCDT NUT v2.7.3

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 23:35:37 UTC 2015

On Aug 18, 2015, at 3:28 PM, Johnny Wong <e430benz98 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So when the UPS is communicating with the driver... it seems to work.  Problem is now that it keeps disconnecting.

Is it possible that there is another copy of the driver running in the background? There is apparently an issue where we only write a PID file when the driver goes into the background, and "-D" prevents that.

>  Any recommendation on how to keep the drivers from disconnecting using the usb_set_altinterface?  (PS.  Is there a specific value to use?)

From the earlier usbconfig output, I only see "bAlternateSetting = 0x0000". Adding that option (as you did just now) defaults to a parameter of zero. I will look into this.

FYI, some history is here: https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/138

--
Charles Lepple