[Nut-upsuser] output.voltage on a CyberPower CP1350PFCLCD

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 04:50:28 UTC 2015

[please use reply-all to include the list. thanks!]

A very similar issue was reported in this thread: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2014-March/008948.html

Pretty sure this means we would have to patch the HID descriptor, because I think that NUT is parsing it according to the spec: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2014-March/008958.html

No progress has been made on this issue, which I think is a prerequisite: https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/169