[Nut-upsuser] Can't get latest version for Raspberry Pi

Paul Smith p.smith at smithp.co.uk
Tue Jan 26 16:46:34 UTC 2016

Thanks Charles,
    I had no idea what a wheezy or a Jessie was until I followed your link - thanks for that. I'm surprised I hadn't come across that link before.

All of my investigations do point to the fact I have a wheezy. I think it's time for a fresh install as the Pi is pretty much doing nothing other than monitoring the UPS and a few other minor tasks. I get the impression a dist-upgrade might get me to where I want to be but it may be more straightforward to format the SD card and start again making sure I backup my nut configuration files first of course!

Regards,
Paul.