[Nut-upsuser] Driver Inform Sinus SS 230

Barbieri, Matteo barbieri.m at msm-re.com
Tue Jul 12 12:46:54 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

My name is Matteo and i'm new in this list!

I've used NUT for several years with no problems, but now one of my UPS has
been replaced during a technical intervention with a new model "Inform
Sinus SS 230". Obviously I already saw on the official NUT website that the
model is not supported, but I was wondering if there are some compatible
drivers or maybe someone who are currently working on that model...

Thanks in advance, greetings!

--

Matteo Barbieri |  Ufficio Sistemi Informativi  |  Manifattura di S.
Maurizio s.r.l. | Gruppo Max Mara |  Via I. Calvino 2 |  42122  Reggio