[Nut-upsuser] riello idialog 600

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:47:07 UTC 2016

On Mar 23, 2016, at 10:43 AM, Ivan Kurnosov wrote:

> Hello. I use nut 2.7.2 and have riello idialog 600
> Ups.conf:
> [riello]
>   driver = riello_usb
>   port = auto
>   desc = "riello"
>
> and get error
> root at server:/home/manu/Desktop# /lib/nut/usbhid-ups -a riello
> Network UPS Tools - Generic HID driver 0.38 (2.7.2)
> USB communication driver 0.32
> Error: UPS [riello] is for driver riello_usb, but I'm usbhid-ups!

With the original ups.conf, start the driver with "/lib/nut/riello_usb -a riello", or better yet, use "upsdrvctl start" when you are not debugging.

Let us know how that works, and we will add the idialog 600 to the Hardware Compatibility List:

   http://networkupstools.org/stable-hcl.html#footnotes

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail