[Nut-upsuser] Can't get NUT slave to connect to master

Jonah Naylor jonahnaylor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:33:13 UTC 2016

Hi can anyone please help.

Although I have two servers in the same cabinet/room and sharing the same
UPS - they're on different networks.

I've tried everything I can find online, but whatever I do I can't get the
slave nut client to connect to the master.

When testing then on the same LAN, they DO work - but how do I allow the IP
of the slave to connect to the master when both on different networks?

Please help I've searched everywhere and spent a lot of time on this and
I'm not getting anywhere fast!

Thank you for any help with this. All I'd like to do is allow one external
IP access so it can be a client and shutdown correctly with the master on
the other network.

Thanks again for any help.