[Nut-upsuser] Can't get NUT slave to connect to master

Jonah Naylor jonahnaylor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:21:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

When on the same LAN it just worked without anything in the hosts.allow
file. It's difficult for me to now put the slave back on the same lan as
the master due to the way the production servers are being used... Causing
downtime etc...

I do have another spare server though which I could put on the same lan
with the master to see if that will work? I'll report back my findings when
I get chance to try this...

I can ssh in both ways from the master to the slave and the slave to the
master.

I wanted NUT to shutdown the slave when the wall power fails as you say.
Currently the slave is at risk as it shares the same ups in the same
cabinet, but is on a different network.

Also I'll remove that allowfrom option for now if it maybe isn't needed.

Thanks again.