[Nut-upsuser] trouble building nut for HID-USB

Dorsey, Scott B. (LARC-D316)[LITES II] scott.b.dorsey at nasa.gov
Thu Oct 13 13:22:16 UTC 2016

"lsusb" always shows the UPS.  It's always there with an ls -al.

I can start the thing, and it doesn't load.... wait a minute and try again and it doesn't load....
wait another minute and it loads.... then try to restart a minute later and it doesn't load.

> You might also benefit from adjusting these variables: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2016-October/010352.html
> though I would consider it a stop-gap measure. At some point, unless you have many of the same model. the cost of the time to fiddle with it may exceed the value of the UPS.

Oh, that was exceeded _weeks_ ago.  The customer for some reason wants this one.
--scott